The Vampire Diaries

Объявление

Всем гостям и пользователям доброго времени суток. Добро пожаловать В Мистик Фоллсl. Как вы поняли, эта ролевая посвящена всеми любимому сериалу "Дневники вампира". Свободный ролей, хоть отбавляй - как канонов, так и не канонов. Мы уверены, здесь ты найдёшь своё место!

На сайте проводиться поиск Стефана Сальваторе, Кэролайн Форбс, Бонни Беннет, Тайлера Локвуда. А так же проводиться кастинг на роль Кэтрин Пирс. Спешите занять роль! Подробности вы найдёте тут

Ник: vampire
Пароль: 0000

Игра началась! Сюжет уже готов! Квесты в пути. 24 апреля. Вечер. 19.00 - 22.00

Свежо, тепло, однако пасмурно, ожидание дождя. За день до празднования дня Основателей Мистик Фоллс.

Tertium non Datur Будем рады сотрудничать.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » The Vampire Diaries » -полезная информация » Список персонажей

Список персонажей

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 58

Роль свободна
Роль занята
Роль срочно необходима
Роль придержана
*-неканон

Вампиры:

Кэтрин Пирс | Katherine Pierce
Стефан Сальваторе | Stefan Salvatore
Дэймон Сальваторе | Damon Salvatore
Кэролайн Форбс | Caroline Forbes
Анна | Anna
Перл | Pearl
Лекси Вальмонт | Lexie Valmont
Изобель Флемминг | Isobel Flemming
Розмари (Роуз) | Rosemarie (Rose)
Клаус | Claus
Элайджа | Elijah

Люди:

Дженна Соммерс | Jenna Sommers
Елена Гилберт | Elena Gilbert
Джереми Гилберт | Jeremy Gilbert
Мэтт Донован | Matt Donovan
Вики Донован | Vikki Donovan
Элизабет Форбс | Elizabeth Forbes
Кэрол Локвуд | Carol Lockwood
Аларик Зальцман | Alaric Saltzman
Джонатан Гилберт | Johnathan Gilbert

Ведьмы и колдуны:

Бонни Беннет | BonnieBennett
Эмили Беннет | Emily Bennett
Лука Мартин | Luka Martin
Эвелин Роуз | Evelyn Rose*

Оборотни:

Мейсон Локвуд | Mason Lockwood
Тайлер Локвуд | Tyler Lockwood
Джулс | Jules

Ведьмо-вампиры:

Отредактировано Evelyn Rose (2011-04-07 01:22:02)

+1

It's an remarkable piece of writing designed for all the internet visitors; they will obtain advantage from it I am sure.

I wanted to thank you for this good read!! I absolutely enjoyed every bit of it. I've got you book marked to look at new stuff you post…

I used to be able to find good information from your blog articles.

I am genuinely grateful to the owner of this web page who has shared this fantastic piece of writing at at this place.

Usually I do not read post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to check out and do so! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thank you, very great article.

Thank you for another informative web site. The place else could I get that kind of info written in such an ideal manner? I've a mission that I'm simply now working on, and I've been on the look out for such info.

I do agree with all of the ideas you have presented in your post. They're very convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are too brief for novices. May just you please lengthen them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.

Thanks , I've recently been looking for info approximately this subject for a while and yours is the best I have came upon so far. However, what concerning the conclusion? Are you positive concerning the supply?

Everything is very open with a precise explanation of the issues. It was truly informative. Your site is extremely helpful. Many thanks for sharing!

Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa? My blog goes over a lot of the same subjects as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each other. If you're interested feel free to send me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Superb blog by the way!

Good day! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Anyways, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!

Hi to every one, the contents existing at this web page are actually awesome for people knowledge, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

What's up i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere, when i read this post i thought i could also create comment due to this good  post.

Very quickly this web site will be famous among all blogging and site-building viewers, due to it's nice posts

Asking questions are genuinely good thing if you are not understanding something completely, but this piece of writing gives pleasant understanding yet.

Hello there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us useful information to work on. You have done a wonderful job!

Hello. And Bye.

Hello. And Bye.

I’m not sure where you’re getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
Thanks for fantastic information I was looking for this info for my mission.

иллюстрации vostorg.buzz блюда с фруктами

Bitcoin or Litecoin? Of course Litecoin!
Give me Litecoin: LiFRfuM3jcJVXBLk19gVA8Lh1ukdP7Wngs
Please. Thanks.

Please. Thanks.

Please. Thanks.

Please. Thanks.

Please. Thanks.

Hello. And Bye.

My Litecoin Address: LiFRfuM3jcJVXBLk19gVA8Lh1ukdP7Wngs
Send me Litecoin. Please. God bless you! Thanks.

Вы здесь » The Vampire Diaries » -полезная информация » Список персонажей

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно